Sunday, May 6, 2012

strangely peaceful

My job interview is tomorrow....and while last night I was super stressed and really didn't know what to think, today I'm oddly at peace. Like, whatever is going to happen will. And whatever is meant to be will. It's all up to God and I really just need to trust that He's got this...like, what's the use in worrying and stressing when He already has it all set in place?

Yup.

Planning on starting my day off bright and early with morning mass and packing/finishing my research paper/studying before the interview....pray for me please!





P.S. this song has really been getting me through...aka helping me cry out my frustrations and anxieties lately...check it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...