Thursday, May 10, 2012

comical aggravation

Have you ever had a moment when you're so aggravated that it's almost funny? Like, the reason why you're aggravated is so ridiculous that it's funny, but the thought of that fact makes the situation so much more aggravating? That's where I'm at. UGH.

Aggravated.

I should be happy that I have options.
...that I'm not freaking out about not having a job.
...that I have TOO many options.

But nope, not me. I'm just aggravated.

All I want is for God to just tell me straightforward what it is that He wants. Like "here ya go, THIS is it." But no. Now I'M the one who might have to make decisions.

And the most aggravating part is that I KNOW what the right move is. But I'm too stubborn/cowardly to do it. Not a good combo.

I know this is all very vague but I swear, someday it will all make sense...bear with me.

And prayers would be nice too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...