Saturday, May 5, 2012

7 Quick Takes (2) - a bit late

I was suuuper busy yesterday and didn't have the chance to do a Quick Takes post...and was obviously too involved with my deep thinking. But, better late than never!

[1]
I got another interview offer this week and I accepted, but this has now confused me totally about what God wants for me...I've had friends say that there's nothing to decide unless if you have a job offer, but even so, I'm truly attempting to live as HE deems fit, so this throws a curveball into the plan...but we'll see what happens.
ps the interview is on Monday at 2pm...pray? shanks.

[2]
I'm just generally in a rough patch...like I'm fine, but if I allow myself to dwell on the fact that I'm graduating in less than 6 days, I get into this funky mood that I dislike. I think part of this has to do with the unsure-of-what-my-post-graduation-plans-are issue that I have going on...
but I just spend about a half and hour in adoration, so that helped a bit....

[3]
I seriously can't get enough of Grace at Camp Patton...legit, I know I sound like a creepy stalker, but I get real happy when I see that she's posted something new. Maybe it's her witty and honest humor, or the fact that she's super skilled at the whole re-fashion/baby-raising/mom-being/etc thing that she's got going on...I don't know, but I thoroughly enjoy her and suggest that you check her out!

[4]
I'm moving out of this apartment in 7 days.
Not excited about packing up.
Super thrilled to be able to bid this apartment adieu.

[5]
"My name is Morgan and I'm a Chipotle-aholic"
Yup...that sounds about right...
I seriously find any excuse to get a burrito bowl. SO DELISH. Like today, it's Cinco de Mayo so hey, let's get some fine Mexican cuisine!

[6]
All of these bridal showers that I've been attending for my roommate have turned out to be slightly bad for my emotional chastity... just because I really really really really really want to get married.
Now about finding a guy....

[7]
Please pray for me.
I'm not doing so hot.
Plus I'm a genius at procrastination and have finals to study for and papers to write....sooo yeah.
Need to learn to overcome my lazy tendencies.

That's all for now! 
Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...