Saturday, October 27, 2012

Quick Takes (10): Hermit Edish

Hola once again.
Venturing out of my rabbit hole for another stab at some quickies.

[1]
The past two weeks have been insane, and I'm seriously considering becoming a hermit just to relax for awhile. Within the past week, I've been to Chicago twice so that in and of itself has been taxing. Which is why these quickies are a day late....also because I may or may not have slept until 2:30 this afternoon....

[2]
My roomies and I had a Halloween par-tay last night and it was a lot of fun...we, along with one of the guy missionaries, were Goldilocks and the 3 Bears. Hilar.

[3]
In order to be the aformentioned bears, we had to massacre a few teddy bears...so sorry, buddies.

the donors
[4]
It was awesome to see my friend Jordan again....and yes, I am still working on a recap of our weekend in STL, complete with pictures. IT WILL HAPPEN!

a nurse and Mama Bear :)
[5]
I have yet to listen/buy TaySwift's new album. And it's pretty much killing me....cause I've listened to this song and I.love.it.

[6]
I'm about to break out of my hermit shell and go out with some buddies from college. #excited

[7]
check out Jen for better takes!

3 comments:

  1. Those teddy bears still have faces... I'm calling shenanigans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Momma, like daughter...I.love.it.too. :) Your baby sis has the CD...I listened to it in full, and can take or leave a few (too pop for this old gal), but for the most part...love it! :)...and...your costumes are very cute, poor teddybears. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to figure out what part of your phone I was looking at and why it wasn't the proper one...and that 2:30 wake up was a bit disappointing on my end. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...