Wednesday, April 25, 2012

for your pickled pleasure

I LOVE pickles. Like, LOVE them. In fact, I am currently eating some right now. At 1:40AM.

No, I am not pregnant. Yes, I am in college. BAM.

And only dill pickles...not sweet. sick. Just thinking about sweet pickles makes me gag...bleh. The best pickles are Milwaukee's Midget Pickles...whoever's in charge of the pickles and olives for family holidays KNOWS that this is the brand you buy. The pickles are so tiny and cute and taste A-MAY-ZING. I eat like 50 pickles throughout these fam parties. Legit.

Random post, yes...but this is what's on my mind at the moment. Plus, it's not like anyone reads my blog anyway :)

Funny thing though...I HATE cucumbers...huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...