Thursday, October 28, 2010

facebook

Facebook is meant to help everyone stay connected and updated, etc...but for me, it just causes an unnecessary stress. I'm on a Facebook fast until further notice...and without prior notice. I just decided this last night before I fell asleep...went on this morning before work, and then when I got home, had my roommate change my password and the email address associated with my account. This way I can neither change my mind and log on nor send a "recover my password" email to my email account. woot.

Facebook is good for many things, but it is also a trap. It sucks you in and you can't get out. And it causes you to be a super creepy stalker. Not good.

So, adios Facebook, see you never? Not really, but we won't be friends for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...