Saturday, September 8, 2012

[[Things I Love]]

[[Weddings]]

...and in-love couples :) Last weekend (Sept 1), two of my very favorite people, Patrick and Lori, got hitched in the infamous Teutopolis (fondly referred to as T-town) and the party was rockin'! It was fantastic to see some of my best friends and dance the night away!

Mr. and Mrs. Wood!
[[Babies]]

This one comes as no surprise to anyone, but more specifically, I LOOVE my friends' children. They're freakin' beautiful. It's really not fair to the rest of the children in the world.
Mrs. Wood with Lucy and Bridget
The Woods, Lucy, Anne, Eli and I
Aren't they the cutest?! Lucy, Bridg and Anne are sisters...with a baby brother on the way!!! And Eli [aka Boo] is Patrick's BFF's son. Cutest.

[[Men's undershirts]]

And by this I mean these:
mmhmmm :) But on me, they look like this:

long.modest.comfy.perf.

That's all I have for now...check out my Instagram for constant pictoral updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...