Monday, September 17, 2012

copycat

So, for lack of inspiring material, I decided that I'd copy one of my most favorite bloggers and do a link-up.

For those of you who weren't aware, I read A LOT of blogs. Some theology-based, others just for fun. And I like to recommend my favorites to people I know.

[for less experienced internet browsers, to go to what I'm talking about below, click the blue words]

unrelated pic of me and lovely Liz from this past week :)
To start off, just so it's out there in the open and everyone is totally aware of how much of a weirdo I am, check out my very favorite blogger [and the inspiration for this post], Grace. I'm totally obsessed with her blog and want to be bffe&e with her. She's too funny and her kids are just the perfect combo of "are-you-freaking-kidding-me-they're-so-cute-it's-not-fair-to-the-rest-of-the-world's-children" and hilarity.

And here's a link to the cutest video on the interwebs. EVER.

If you're REALLY interested in knowing what I'm doing throughout my day, check out my Instagram. Loads of pixelated entertainment!

Another great blogger is Lauren. She's a student at the U of I and she's great. Super hilarious and awesome. Chris is another U of I student who writes about Catholicism. They're both super inspiring.

And if you're really into a sometimes satirical, yet realistic view on the world and thought-provoking theological discussion, check out Marc from BadCatholic.

This is one of my newest favorites. She's hilarious.

And Ana is Scott Hahn's daughter-in-law. And she's crazy funny.

Have a super-tastic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...