Thursday, September 12, 2013

alternatively....

I've talked before about my affinity for alternative rock. But lately, the genre "alternative" has come to include folk and electronic....it's not just the alternative rock that I grew up knowing and loving.

NOT that I'm complaining...I actually love "Today's Alternative"...it just took some getting used to.

The following are my Top Ten Alt Songs. I don't think the critics know what they're doing when the top ten Alt songs of the day are played....these are clearly the best.

And maybe these kinds of posts aren't your thing....that's ok, feel free to move along, but it's because of Bonnie that I discovered Adele way back when, so maybe stick around...you never know what you're gonna like!

Also, some of the videos are weird, it might be best if you just listen, mmkay? :)


Royals - Lorde





Pompeii - Bastille





Chocolate - The 1975





Trying to be Cool - Phoenix





I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons





Dark Horses - Switchfoot





Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips





Feel Again - OneRepublic





Pumping Blood - NONONO





Wake Me Up - Avicii



xo mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...