Thursday, December 2, 2010

seriously, I'm so blessed to be Catholic

I feel like the title says it all...and I really don't have much else to add.

God is good.

Might seem super obvious, but really, when was the last time you sat and thought about all the ways that He is SO good to us? I tend to do this a lot, but tonight He really revealed to me how immense His love is for us. And we should be bowing down before Him constantly.

Maybe that isn't feasible, since we do have other responsibilities to attend to, but for real. If we really believe that what we believe is really real, that's all we would be able to do. Nothing would be able to keep us from leaving that chapel.

But yeah, God is great. He's really good at leading you, if you only trust in Him to take care of you. And let me tell you, it's a really good feeling once you allow Him to have complete control over your life. It's definitely not easy, but once you get to that point, it's simply amazing.

And it's really late. I should go to bed. Prudence. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...