Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Iron Mike

Michael is the 3rd child in our family, used to be this cute little blonde-haired boy, but he's grown into a handsome, TALL, funny young man. And I love him a whole lot.

Mike and I have always gotten along pretty well, or at least I'm really good at blocking out all the times we weren't getting along. But especially in these past couple years, since I left for school, we've grown closer. Some of this may be due to me moving away to school, but regardless, our relationship is much better than it was when I was in high school.

He has always been a really sweet, genuine child. From the time when he was very young, Michael was the most sincere and adorable little kid you'd ever met. On Sunday mornings, my mom would come down the stairs and he would be in the kitchen waiting to get in the car and he would look up at our mom with those big blue eyes and say "Oh, Mommy...you're beautiful!" Such a sweetheart! And now, if I call home to talk to everyone, he is guaranteed to say how much he misses me and can't wait for me to come home. Adorable!

He came down with my parents this weekend for the dedication mass of the center [AMAZING! post to follow] and oh my goodness. I swear, that kid has grown about a foot since I last saw him! He has to be close to 6'4'' now! He's at least 6'3'', but he seems to be growing by the minute! And he's as fit and slim as a pole. AND so cute. Like really, I'm not biased because he's my brother...he's just a really good looking young man.

And he's funny. Sometimes Mike'll just say something, not meaning for it to be funny, but it's just hilarious. And he's so darn cute that he's just funny in the ways he says things sometimes. Dang I love my biggest little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...