Monday, April 29, 2013

Pinterest Review: One Bowl Cupcakes for Two [or one...]


A few weeks ago, I came home from a long day at work and had a taste for something sweet. But alas, in an attempt to be healthy, I didn't allow myself to buy anything sugary for these munchie-craving times. Ugh.

But then! I remembered a recipe I'd pinned for One Bowl Cupcakes for Two! Perfect! Nevermind that it is now 11pm, I'm making some cupcakes, dang it!


Now, I must have done something wrong because I came out with 3 cupcakes, not that I minded....


And every cupcake needs frosting, amiright? I'll be honest, when it came to the frosting, I didn't measure...but I threw together some softened cream cheese (full disclosure: neufchatel cheese), butter, splash of vanilla, and powdered sugar.

And oh my wow. Delicious. This may have been the best thing from Pinterest that I've tried so far.


Obviously. oh so perfect.

I think what I liked best about this was that it made the perfect number of mini cakes...it's always the worst temptation for me to have an entire pan of brownies sitting around....I end up having dessert after ever. single. meal. No joke.

This way, there weren't too many cupcakes....and what did I do with the other two cakes? I'll never tell....

xo, morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...