Wednesday, July 17, 2013

prayers and recommends

I'm sure many of you read House Unseen. Please keep Dwija and her beautiful family in your prayers. They lost their youngest baby, Nicholas, this Monday.

Speaking of prayers, I'll be joining up with the community at PrayMoreNovenas.com for the St. Anne Novena. I'm offering this novena up for the Borobia family and my future husband. You can read about the significance of this novena over here, which is the story about my good friend, Annie (who also happens to be my boss's wife).

Don't you love it when you stumble across an awesome new blog?? Yeah. Me too. So go over and check out CrossAmerica.
source
Dan is walking from Oregon (I LOVE that state!) to Virginia and he just passed his 4 MILLION step mark. How freaking hardcore is that?! So inspiring. Here's a Catholic Post article about his journey and purpose. You'll love it.

Y'all know about my obsession with Camp Patton. If you haven't read the latest Conversations with Julia post, we can't be friends anymore. lo siento.

I want to be her best friend.
mmkay that's all.
xo morgan

1 comment:

  1. Get out of my head! I have had it on my heart to pray a novena... and this is the one of was thinking about! :) God is crazy like that.

    I'll have to check out that blog... and obviously LOADS of prayers for the Borobias.

    ReplyDelete

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...